Physical official transcripts can be purchased via the following processes. Please ensure before you place your order, you have checked your unofficial transcript on the Student System for correctness (ie: if you require completion details please check at the bottom of the transcript for "Completed the requirements for (degree) on (date)" and all results are finalised). The transcript will be processed and issued at the date of order. Please select your method of purchase carefully as there are no refunds.
Orders can be made via the Flinders Online Payments system (Transcript order form), and will be posted out to the address specified by you in your order. Transcripts cost $20.00* each, with an additional $5.00 charge for postage ($35.00 for international postage).
To order your transcript
- Enter your last name and Student ID. The system will then populate your first name and any currently applied sanctions.
- If you currently have a sanction applied to your account, ie an overdue fee, you will be unable to complete your order until the sanction has been resolved.
- If you select the delivery method of 'post', then you must include a current postal address for transcript delivery.
- Once you have completed the order details click on the 'Add To Cart' button to proceed to the checkout for payment information.
- Once payment is processed the receipt will be emailed to your nominated address. Please check the receipt details are correct.
- If you require assistance click on the ‘Information/Need Help?’ tab.
Transcripts will usually take a minimum of two working days - to prepare and verify - before they are dispatched.
Priority service – in person only
A same day service for transcript orders is available. Please visit Flinders Connect on Level 0 of the Central Library building, noting the following:
- An additional priority service charge of $20.00 will apply to your transcript order (ie 1 transcript - $20 Transcript & $20 Priority Service = $40)
- Photo identification is required (Student ID card or Driver's Licence)
- If you wish to authorise a third party to collect your ‘same day’ transcript, please discuss arrangements with Flinders Connect staff prior to collection. The authorised person will need to provide photo ID in order to confirm their identity before receiving the transcript.
- Please note, if you studied prior to 2001 and/or your records have been archived it may not be possible to meet delivery deadlines. Staff will advise you if this is the case and you will not be charged the additional service fee.
Transcript charges are subject to change without notice.
If you are currently enrolled in topics you may download a copy of your unofficial transcript from the Student System. Log in to the Student System and click on the 'My Exams and Results' tab. Click on the 'Get my unofficial transcript by email' button at the bottom of the page. Your unofficial transcript will be emailed to your University email address.